Title: Social Media Coordinator
Supervisor(s): Pastor, Associate Pastor
General Job Description:
Social Medial Coordinator (SEC) will create and oversee responsibility of all aspects of social media for FUMC.
Social media of FUMC consists of the on-line presence primarily via the website, Facebook, audio-visual worship and audio production.
Qualifications and skills:
- Desire and passion to serve Christ in the local church
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, visual, written, and relational
- Background either English, Journals, Communications, or related field or comparable or professional experience.
- Keeps and maintains confidentiality.
- Seeks continual improvement in ministry
- Solid knowledge of social medial industry trends and analytic tools
Duties and responsibilities
- Identifies, assesses, and recommends equipment, tools, and or software that would enhance FUMC presence.
- Be available during at least one service per weekend to capture and package relevant content from FUMC worship service,
- Work closely with all FUMC staff and Media Ministry Committee.
- Being a member of FUMC Media Ministry committee.
- Assist and trains assigned volunteers in FUMC social media activities.
- Assists on the development and implementation of FUMC social media policy.
- Responsible for content and editing of all communication on social media
- Be available to monitor content on all channels on social media.
- Create weekly material for announcements for website and other social media.
- Other duties as assigned.
Return application to: email@example.com